We believe fitness unlocks the ordinary person’s inner superhero.


601 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA 98103

Follow us on our social

Personal Fitness Trainer

Fitness Trainer Seattle

Don’t Go It Alone: Why You Need a Personal Trainer

Whether your goal is to gain muscle, lose weight, or increase your strength, working out with a personal trainer can help you see better results. With personal training in Seattle, you get a unique workout plan that not only caters to your fitness goals but also helps you live a healthier lifestyle. Having a personal trainer to help you exercise comes with multiple benefits. Correct Form Personal trainers are skilled in teaching others how to exercise effectively and efficiently. They will make sure that you’re working out using the proper posture and technique. This will reduce the risk of injury, maximize results, and set...

ftiness trainer in seattle

How to Motivate Yourself to Exercise Consistently

We’ve all been through the process of seeing our fitspiration on the TV or social media and instantly feeling motivated to work out. But after a few push-ups or a few runs around the street, we’re back on the couch and scrolling through our phones. Only 23% of Americans get enough exercise, according to a recent report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It’s time to stop being a part of the remaining 77% and break the cycle. Realize That It's Not Always About How You Look When it comes to working out, your health should be your #1 priority. You...

personal trainer workout seattle

Personal Trainer Accountability: The Key To Your Weight Loss Success

Initially, weight loss plans seem like easy-peasy math problems: burn more calories than you consume and you’ll see results instantly. Sounds easy, right? But why is it so hard to do? One of the reasons people struggle with keeping up with their weight loss plans is because they’re missing out on a crucial factor of the equation: an accountability partner. Staying accountable gives you the motivation you need to get on with your workouts and remain faithful to your diet. Since another person is watching over you, it makes evading fitness plans more difficult and not an option. This is where hiring a personal trainer...

personal trainer in seattle

Spring Into Fitness: Fitness Ideas to Get You Lean This Season

Winter is a notorious culprit for making people gain weight. The combination of scrumptious holiday food and bed-weather can make a person sluggish, loathe to get up, and slow to move around – and this may result in a little more weight around your middle. If you weren’t able to resist mom’s Christmas pumpkin pie and green bean casserole, don’t fret! Spring is here and it’s the perfect time to get leaner and healthier. Simply follow these spring fitness ideas: Schedule an Annual Physical Checkup Before actually starting your workout, it’s a good idea to have your physical health assessed. According to the...

personal fitness trainer seattle

Fitness: Make it a Habit Not Just a Resolution

Every year is a clean slate to start again with your fitness goals. You can either try a new diet or enroll in a personal fitness training program in Seattle. But working out shouldn't just be a New Year's resolution; it should be a habit. Here's why. Stay Fit, Stay Healthy About 22.4 percent of the population of Seattle is suffering from obesity. And 16.6 percent of the residents of Seattle also have no physical activity. Obesity is a serious, chronic disease that can lead to other serious conditions, such as bone and joint disease, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease. A proper and regular workout can lower your...